Local Sex Trafficking & Exploitation Awareness Night
Thursday, September 30th – 6:30-8:30pm
Join us to learn more about how sex trafficking and exploitation may impact your own children or those in your community. This event is open to all adults 17 or older, and is particularly designed for parents, youth workers and educators. You’ll hear from experts and have time for questions and answers.
No registration required. Masks must be worn.
Location: Westside Church – 11718 NW 31st Ave, Vancouver, WA 98685
Arise at SVC Moms
Thursday, October 7th, 9:30-11:30am
Join Lisa DaSilva and guest Tracy Daugherty (Director of The Freedom Challenge) as they share about the importance of “Knowing God” and lead participants through Psalm 47.
Register here if you have children requiring childcare.
Location: Summit View Church, Heritage Park Campus, 7701 NE 182nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98682
Arise Day Retreat
Friday, October 22nd, 2021
Join us on Friday, October 22nd for a day set aside to grow in relationship with Christ and be still in His presence. There will be no obligations or demands as mom, wife, boss, employee, leader, friend, caregiver – Just a few hours of uninterrupted and uninhibited time to sit, rest in the Word and be attuned to the voice of God.
If a retreat like this one is new for you, be assured that there will be adequate guided practice and direction. If Christ-centered meditative retreats are familiar to you, know that you will have plenty of freedom and space.
Our prayer is that you would simply come and be open to how the Lord will speak.
Read below for all the details, and we look forward to retreating with God alongside you.
Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 9:30am to 1:30pm – Please plan to arrive by 9:15 and commit to staying for the duration of the retreat.
Location: We will email you the exact address upon registration, but note that the retreat will take place outdoors at a private residence/acreage in northeast Clark County (98604). The commute may take up to 30 minutes from the Vancouver area.Cost: $30 – Includes all materials, snacks, beverages, and a delicious/nutritious catered boxed lunch.What to Bring:
- Your Bible
- Pens or pencils
- A blanket to wrap up in
- Weather conducive and comfortable clothes – A hiking trail is available, so wear appropriate footwear if you want to go for a walk
How to Register:
- Message us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply share your first and last name and tell us that you’d like to attend the October Retreat. We will follow-up with an email letting you know that we received your registration and confirmed your spot.
- Pay the $30 fee for materials/lunch in one of the following ways:
- To use a credit card, link directly to our Paypal account by clicking here. Please be sure to note October Retreat under Special Instructions, and click the box that allows us to access your email address for follow-up.
- If you’d prefer to pay by check, please make it out to Arise Ministries Collective and indicate that it’s for the October Retreat. Checks can be mailed to our treasurer at the following address:
Attn. Lee Ann DeRoos
19909 NE Sliderberg Rd.
Brush Prairie, WA, 98606
COVID-Related Advisory: Due to the size of the property, we can maintain distance outdoors. There is plenty of space and we hope to set up the areas so everyone feels safe, cared-for and valued. Please note that this retreat is designed for personal time alone with the Lord, but that there will be a few occasions when we come together as a large group outside. Chairs will be appropriately distanced during these times as well. Bathrooms will be available indoors. We ask that you have a mask on-hand so we can ensure compliance with CDC guidelines if need arises.
Cap & Deadline: In order to maintain an intimate and quiet retreat, attendance will be capped. Registration will close on Friday, October 15th so we have ample time to prepare and plan. Please don’t submit payment unless you’ve contacted us directly to see if there is still space/availability.